Antenna Pattern Measurements
ANTENNA PATTERN mEASUREMENTS
Antenna pattern measurements are used to find out antenna performance. Antenna pattern measurement is a passive measurement, i.e. receiver’s and transmitter’s performance is not included. During the measurement process signal to the antenna is provided from a network analyzer.
We can measure antenna pattern form tiny wearable devices to 2m tall base station antennas and we cover frequency range from 400 Mhz to 6 GHz.
Our services include:
- Antenna Radiation Pattern Measurement
- Antenna Efficiency Measurement
- Absolute gain Measurement
- VSWR & Antenna Matching Measurement
- Antenna Correlation Measurement (ECC)
- Antenna Polarization Measurement
Test results are 2D and 3D antenna patterns as well as numeric values (excel).