Bluetooth Qualification Consultant (BQC) Services
Bluetooth Qualification Consultant
Our experienced Bluetooth Qualification Consultant (BQC) can provide you with guidance and information or manage your project. Having the right strategy and plans will reduce test time and qualification costs. Bluetooth Qualification is the process by which a member declares and demonstrates that their design complies with the requirements of the program and its specifications.
The qualification grants the intellectual property license for use of the Bluetooth technology and allows the use of its trademarks. A Bluetooth Qualification Consultant (BQC) is an individual, recognized by the Bluetooth SIG, as an expert in understanding the policy and process.
Bluetooth Qualification Services
- Bluetooth project management
- Planning and defining the qualification strategy
- Qualification walkthrough
- Creation of Test Plans
- Plan test activities
- Expert assistance with design changes
- Checking declarations and documents against the qualification and testing requirements
- Reviewing product test reports
- Assessment of the compliance folder
- Listing products on the official database of Bluetooth qualified products (both the QDL and EPL)
Please also note:
These services are also available for pre-qualification verification during product development.
The European Commission has taken action to strengthen the cybersecurity of wireless devices. The Commission initiative’s objectives regarding wireless devices are: Improving the resiliency of
Preparing the right hardware reliability and environmental test plan requires knowledge of the standards and experience. In addition to testing itself, our hardware reliability testing
The Federal Communications Commission(FCC) adopts new marketing and importation rules for pre-sale activities of radio equipment. The FCC’s aim has been to allow RF equipment