EMI/EMC Design and Consulting
If you project has countered EMI/EMC problem our clinic helps to solve it.
Our clinic has:
- Competent doctors
- Fixed different kind of products
- Test gear for quick verification
To make sure your product meets requirements in different markets EMI/EMC design should be part of your design project from the beginning.
We can support you by:
- Decade’s of experience in EMI/EMC design
- Knowledge on EMC standards
- 3D computer EMI simulation tools
- Different test set ups and labs
Internal or external RF noise (RF Desensing) can disturb or even block RF transmission. Finding the root cause is not easy, because disturbance source can be anywhere (bad shielding/cable, clock, display, other radios…)
We tackle the problem by:
- Quick verification tests
- Design inspection
- Exclusive measurements
Digital signal frequencies on PCBs are rising. For example DP2.0 and USB4 speeds are as high as 20Gbps/lane This means high-speed digital interface design becomes RF design.
We check your design by:
- S-param and TDR analysis of fast interfaces
- Signal waveform analysis (SI)
- AC and DC PDN analysis (PI)
5G implementation opens interesting possibilities for companies but also has its challenges. TESTiLABS has an experienced team engaged in the field testing of mobile devices since
We are now able to provide safety testing also for the mains voltage (110 / 230 VAC) operated devices. Our accreditation scope covers also national exceptions.