Why Environmental Testing?
Here at TESTiLABS, we can verify how reliable your product is in final environment. Also. we offer a broad range of environmental testing services. With our long experience in developing innovative testing solutions, we can generate testing conditions which match your final product usage environment.
Customized tests save testing times and optimize R&D processes. Meticulous testing minimizes the risk on the markets. In fact, nothing is more expensive than a fault in a product found by a customer. Through us, countless of devices have reached the global market.
Environmental testing sERVICES
TESTiLABS offers a wide range of environmental tests, spanning most of the relevant IEC and ISO standards. These tests combine perfectly with our Failure Analysis Laboratory expertise to reduce the long feedback loop, dramatically shortening the time needed to go from test results to actionable product improvements. Thus, we can offer testing services in the following areas:
We can test for the following:
- Temperature, humidity and climate tests
- Thermal Shock tests
- Salt mist (Fog) tests
- UV Radiation test
- Solar Radiation test
- International Protection IP tests. Dust and water.
- Vibration tests (shock, random, sinusoidal).
Type of services:
- Environmental and mechanical test plan creation
- Test management during the R&D process
- Root cause analyses after test
- Corrective / preventive action suggestions for design
- Improvement ideas for design and solutions
- Subcontractor quality control
- Verify design and product robustness
- Corrective action for production process
Standards we test according to:
Our testing is carried out according to these standards:
- IEC 60068-2-5 Simulated solar radiation at ground level and guidance for solar radiation testing
- MIL-STD-810G Test Method 505.5 Solar Radiation (Sunshine)
- ASTM G154 Standard Practice for Operating Fluorescent Light Apparatus for UV Exposure of Nonmetallic Materials
- ASTM B117 Standard method of salt spray (fog) testing
- IEC 60068-2-11 Test Ka: Salt mist
- IEC 60068-2-52 Test Kb: Salt mist, cyclic
- ISO 9227 Corrosion tests in artificial atmospheres – Salt spray
- MIL-STD-810G Test Method 509.5 Salt Fog
- MIL-STD-883E Test Method Standard, Microcircuits
Ingress protection, waterproofing, solid object intrusion
- IEC EN 60529 Degrees of protection provided by enclosures (IP Code)
- IEC 60068-2-68 Test L: Dust and sand
- IEC 60068-2-74 Test Xc: Fluid contamination
- MIL-STD-810G Test Method 510.5 Sand and Dust
- MIL-STD-810G Test Method 512.5 Immersion
Check out our other services here.