Why mechanical testing?
Mechanical testing is an integral part of the product development process. During usage products are undergoing such physical forces as vibration, shock stresses, and strain. There are several types of test to determine various mechanical and physical properties of material. The tests are intended to measure such characteristics as elasticity, tensile strength, elongation, hardness, facture toughness, impact resistance, stress fracture, and the fatigue limit.
Mechanical testing not only ensures safety, but also plays an important role in contributing to cost effective design, technological evolution, and superiority. Components and materials are assessed on suitability for intended use. Mechanical testing can scope from evaluating properties of certain materials to end product design verification.
We offer testing services in the following areas:
- Chemical test for materials
- Wearing vibration testing, Röstler equipment
- Wearing tests for painting and labels
- Hardness and adhesion tests
- Cycling test for connectors, buttons etc.
- Vibration sine, random and shock tests
- Force measurements
- Guided freefall drops with high speed camera
- Random freefall drop tests
- Optical measurements
Innovative mechanical testing devices and methods
- Iron ball impact test for screens
- Denim pocket simulator
- Extended everyday chemical exposure
- Recreation of target environments
- Hostile environments: road salt, acidic groundwater, volcanic and sulfurous soils
- Corrosion risk assessment
ENACOM has made public a new Resolution titled “RESOL- 2022-2-APN-ENACOM#JGM”. ENACOM is Argentina’s national telecom authority. The resolution requires that from 23 February 2022 on
TESTiLABS offers CE&FCC&ISED testing and certification services + Country Approval services for radio products. We can do >200 countries if needed. Along the way we
Purpose of certification in all markets is to provide evidence to local authorities that your product complies the local requirements set for a radio product.