Why mechanical testing?
Mechanical testing is an integral part of the product development process. During usage products are undergoing such physical forces as vibration, shock stresses, and strain. There are several types of test to determine various mechanical and physical properties of material. The tests are intended to measure such characteristics as elasticity, tensile strength, elongation, hardness, facture toughness, impact resistance, stress fracture, and the fatigue limit.
Mechanical testing not only ensures safety, but also plays an important role in contributing to cost effective design, technological evolution, and superiority. Components and materials are assessed on suitability for intended use. Mechanical testing can scope from evaluating properties of certain materials to end product design verification.
We offer testing services in the following areas:
- Chemical test for materials
- Wearing vibration testing, Röstler equipment
- Wearing tests for painting and labels
- Hardness and adhesion tests
- Cycling test for connectors, buttons etc.
- Vibration sine, random and shock tests
- Force measurements
- Guided freefall drops with high speed camera
- Random freefall drop tests
- Optical measurements
Innovative mechanical testing devices and methods
- Iron ball impact test for screens
- Denim pocket simulator
- Extended everyday chemical exposure
- Recreation of target environments
- Hostile environments: road salt, acidic groundwater, volcanic and sulfurous soils
- Corrosion risk assessment
The European Commission has taken action to strengthen the cybersecurity of wireless devices. The Commission initiative’s objectives regarding wireless devices are: Improving the resiliency of
Preparing the right hardware reliability and environmental test plan requires knowledge of the standards and experience. In addition to testing itself, our hardware reliability testing
The Federal Communications Commission(FCC) adopts new marketing and importation rules for pre-sale activities of radio equipment. The FCC’s aim has been to allow RF equipment