Global Field Test Services
Mobile devices field testing
We are an experienced team engaged in the field testing of mobile devices since 2000.
We will verify a modem, IoT-device, mobile device or positioning product performance, functionality, reliability and quality in various locations globally. We have gained experience from field testing latest technologies, including LTE-M, NB-IoT and our teams have access also to 5G networks field testing.
We are ready to be deployed to any desired location within days. Moreover, our field test teams are located in different cities around the world.
Our approach, experiences and strengths in field testing:
- Live network Global Field Testing –typically GSMA TS11 functionality & performance
- Covering cellular technologies including 2G, 3G, LTE, LTE-A and 5G-NR
- Experienced in IMS testing, with large global portfolio of IMS enabled SIM cards
- Experienced in IoT Field test including both NB-IoT and CAT-M1
- Experienced in Positioning Products and services field testing
- Live and Test network Lab Testing Access
- Database of global drive test routes, covering technologies and Infrastructure vendor combinations
TESTiLABS Global Field Testing Hub Cities:
Finland: Salo (Helsinki) & Oulu
Spain: Malaga & Madrid
Brazil: Sao Paulo
China: Beijing + few other locations in China
USA: New Jersey
Argentina: Buenos Aires
Together with our trusted partners, we can provide high quality global field testing with reasonable costs.
RF standard EN300 328 V2.1.1 for wideband transmission systems expires 31st October 2021. It is replaced by EN300 328 V2.2.2. Now is a good time